The Support You Need to Master the Job Search
Struggling to find your next job?
Join the Job Search Accelerator to get feedback and advice that works.
Launching mid June, this monthly membership program gives you weekly access to a career coach and expert special guests.
This program is perfect if you want to:
Accelerate your job search and land your dream job faster!
Are you tired of endlessly applying to jobs online, only to receive generic rejection emails or worse, get ghosted? Are you ready to take your job search to the next level and learn the insider strategies and techniques that successful job seekers use to get hired?
This program offers weekly group coaching sessions with expert coaches who will guide you through the job search process, from crafting a compelling resume and cover letter to mastering the art of networking and interviewing. Our coaches have years of experience in the job search industry and have helped countless individuals land their dream jobs.
As a member of our program, you'll also gain access to our exclusive community of job seekers who are just as motivated as you are to find their next opportunity. You'll be able to connect with other members, share your experiences, and receive support and feedback as you navigate your job search journey.
This program is designed for individuals who are serious about finding their next job and are willing to put in the effort to make it happen. With our weekly coaching sessions and ongoing support, you'll be able to stay on track and accountable as you work towards your job search goals.
So if you're ready to take your job search to the next level and join a community of like-minded individuals, sign up for our monthly membership today!
- Weekly 1-hour group coaching calls. (That's 4 calls per month!)
- Calls take place over Zoom on Wednesdays at noon.
- Expert guest speakers on topics like interviewing, resumes, and more.
- Access to an online library of resources available with articles, planning tools, and templates to improve your job search.
- Investment: Substantially lower cost than 1:1 coaching with loads of benefits. $99 CAD + HST per month. Cancel anytime.
Why Work with Lisa?
- Lisa has worked with 100s of career changing clients from a variety of roles, industries, and geographic locations.
- Industries: Tech, Media, Advertising, Sales, Financial Services, Science, Healthcare, Skilled Trades, Fine Arts, and many more.
- Role Titles: Analyst, Consultant, Senior Manager, Director, Operations Manager, Vice President, COO, Founder, and many more.
- Locations: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, New Brunswick, Silicon Valley in San Francisco, New York, New Orleans, Trinidad & Tobago, Berlin, and many more.
- She held 20+ jobs before becoming a career coach, and has personal experience applying, interviewing, and networking.
- Trained as a Life and Career Coach, she brings a unique perspective to the career space with a focus on wellbeing and mental health.
- Certified Professional Coach and Accredited through the International Coach Federation.
- Holds an MBA and was previously certified as a CPA adding both a strategic and analytical perspective to her approach.
I hired you as a job coach in the Fall of 2022. One of the best investment in my career! Just wanted to give you feedback on my career search journey! It was a full time job…lol BUT WORTH IT!!! I planted sooo many seeds. I really put my self out there; I felt vulnerable at first, but the more I did it, the more comfortable I became. I underwent a minimum of 6 interviews in just the past 2 months. I even turned some down. This process really made me realize I have value. When you are in the same job for a long time, you start doubting yourself: am I expired? LOL! Through our sessions, I realized that I was not done, I still had so many ambitions and eagerness to share my competencies with people who would appreciate what I had to offer. I resigned from my long time employer last week…it felt so good. I now have contracts with 4 different companies and my old employer has offered me a contract as well. I now have too many opportunities for the time, it’s a good problem to have!
When I first met Lisa I was transparent and shared my goals with her. The amount of insight I was given in 3 months has given me a much needed confidence boost to land an unbelievable opportunity in the tech industry. If you are in need of a life coach to help bring out the best in you, Lisa is the one. Lisa- I will never forget what you have done for me and I will continue to share how you saved my life. Thank you!
My sessions with Lisa have been amazing! I would not be where I am today without her support and guidance. She has a way of pushing you through challenges with ease and guidance.