The Extraordinary Career Collective
Are you feeling stuck in your career and ready for a change? Do you want to find work that challenges, excites, and fulfills you?
This 6 week program is designed to help you find clarity and direction in your career journey.
In this program, you will join a supportive community of like-minded individuals and work with a professional career coach to:
- Assess your strengths, skills, and interests
- Explore different roles and industries that you might not have thought of
- Create a list of your non-negotiables that will guide your decisions
- Clarify your career goals and develop a personalized plan to reach them
- Build your confidence and understand your personal brand
- Meet with others in a similar phase and share insight and experiences
With a combination of group sessions and one-on-one coaching, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and learn from others in the group.
- Six 75-minute small group coaching calls
- Two 15-minute 1:1 calls: one pre- and one post-program call with Career Coach Lisa Plain.
- Two 30-minute 1:1 sessions to explore individual topics with Lisa.
- ~3 hours per week of personal and career discovery exercises and assessments
- An online library of resources
- An easy to use and secure app and online community
- Virtual group sessions over Zoom that you can do from anywhere.
- Investment: Substantially lower cost than 1:1 coaching with loads of benefits. $449 CAD + HST
You have been feeling less motivated and inspired at work lately and have thought about leaving your job for a while but there are a lot of unknowns and change is scary. You also know you have a lot to give and you're ready to do something that you feel passionate about and that has a positive impact on the world around you. You're looking for dedicated guidance to keep you accountable and ensure you're successful.
If this sounds familiar, 1:1 coaching is for you. You'll meet one-on-one with Lisa to work through any blocks you're experiencing, to dig deeper, and to be held accountable. You'll have a personal cheerleader and someone to guide, challenge and support you through the career transition. Just as an elite athlete has a dedicated athletic coach, you will now have a dedicated career coach.
There are 3 main areas of focus for 1:1 Coaching:
- Career Discovery: You think you'd like to do something else but you're not sure what. This work centers around understanding yourself and your career goals better and matching it with a career that will allow you to be your best self at work. Includes exercises and assessments to create your career purpose statement and action plan to move forward.
- Job Search Strategy: You know what your next career move is but you're experiencing challenges to make it a reality. We will work together to understand what the hiring managers for the jobs you're applying for want and use current best practices to create a holistic strategy to help you land the interview.
- Personal Branding: Your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile haven't been updated in ages. You need some guidance on current formats and best practices to help you get noticed. Work also includes creating your unique message, increasing self-confidence, and tips for communicating your message to the people that matter.
- Average of 3 sessions per focus area; customizable based on your time-frame, budget, and end goals
- Each session is 50 mins in length
- Phone or virtual 1:1 coaching
- Personalized to your needs
- Investment: Starting at $600 CAD
The Career Builder's Podcast
Looking for free advice on how to grow your career and be successful at work?
Fellow coach Mike Bird and I have created a weekly show where we tackle the career topics that are important to you. Discussion topics include: interviews, creating success at work, LinkedIn, growing your career, and much more. You'll get advice and tips for getting the most out of your career as well as interviews with experts in the field.