You're at a crossroads in your career. You know you need to make a decision but you're not sure which direction to take. You have a pretty good idea of what you want but there's something holding you back from feeling 100% confident.
If this sounds like you, the starter package is for you. Think of this package as 3 career strategy sessions that can help you find clarity on a specific issue you're facing. Client topics have included promotion discussions, job search strategy, career direction, and much more.
- Three career strategy sessions
- Session length: 1 hour
- Phone or virtual 1:1 coaching
- Additional sessions can be added on as needed
- Customized to your needs
Freedom Found: Career Design Program
You're ready for a change. You've known it for a while but you've finally decided to do something about it. The only problem is, you don't know where to start. You're not sure what you're passionate about and you've spent hours browsing through the job boards which has only made you feel more lost.
If you can relate, this program is for you. The Freedom Found: Career Design Program is a 12-week program created for those who are ready to break free from their current job but aren't sure what will make them happy long-term. It is an in-depth self-discovery and action based program that guides you step-by-step to design your best career. The end result includes clarity on your long-term plan, the confidence to make it happen, and a detailed plan of action to keep you on track.
- Figure out: what you want, how to get there, and start taking action
- 12 weeks of online guided discovery and learning
- Unlimited access to the exclusive membership site that includes 40+ hours of videos and exercises
- Six breakthrough coaching sessions to help you through any blocks
- Breakthrough session format: 1 hour phone or video 1:1 coaching
- Once you complete the course you'll be able to come back to it at any time; you will have access to the course material for as long as it is in existence
You've considered your options and have some big ideas for your future career. It's a big change from what you've been doing, but you're ready to have an impact on the world around you. You've hit a few roadblocks on the way and you're looking for longer-term guidance to keep you accountable and ensure you're successful. You want dedicated support and are ready to start making your dream career a reality.
If this sounds like you, the platinum package is the solution. This 6-month package is highly customized and offers unlimited 1:1 support through phone or video sessions, as well as text and email support. This package is good for those ready to take the leap into entrepreneurship or who are forging a new path in their corporate career journey.
- Unlimited 1:1 coaching sessions for 6 months
- Text and email support between sessions
- Topics can include (but are not limited to): Building confidence, creating a mission and vision, forming habits, action planning, overcoming roadblocks, and much more
Making a career change is so rewarding but not always easy. It has been shown that the more support you have, the higher your chances of success. With this in mind, I've created bi-weekly accountability groups that provide a low-cost option to help you get ahead in your career.
Spend 1 hour bi-weekly getting support from like-minded professionals in a small group of up to 6 other career changers. Calls are facilitated and include open discussions on challenges, weekly tips, group brainstorming, accountability, and group coaching on a variety of topics. Tap into a new network and increase your likelihood of success in your transition.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
The Career Builder's Podcast
Looking for free advice on how to grow your career and be successful at work?
Fellow coach Mike Bird and I have created a weekly show where we tackle the career topics that are important to you. Discussion topics include: interviews, creating success at work, LinkedIn, growing your career, and much more. You'll get advice and tips for getting the most out of your career as well as interviews with experts in the field.